Thursday, January 19, 2012

One month old!


It is so hard to believe that Bubba is now over one month old! (5 weeks old today.) Time has flown. But it has been so crazy here! Two kids isn't as fun as I thought. LOL. At least not the day to day stuff. Kiwi and I are getting down stairs for breakfast later and later, usually around noon. Before Bubba, I would get her up and dressed and down by 11. Now, we are waking up earlier than we had been , and getting downstairs later. (It really is a handful to take care of a very needy toddler and an infant.) I'm constantly changing one of them or feeding one of them. (I bf Bubba, just as I did Kiwi.)It is so EXHAUSTING!!!!!!!!

At Bubba's 2 week appt (which was done at 2w5d, so he was nearly 3 weeks.) He weighed 9lbs, 1oz! He is such a big boy! We are so not used to that! As Kiwi was and still is VERY petite. Bubba is nearly half her weight already, and he is 1 month old.

We are all doing well, just trying to adjust as best as we can. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment