Friday, May 31, 2013

are we there yet???

no, I'm not traveling....I'm just wondering are we there (August) yet? I'm exhausted!!!!!! It hasn't even been a month since the dark, wee hours on mother's day when G left.....but it feels like forever!!! I have no patience, a constant headache and my give a damn is busted!! Two kids under four, who seem to be constantly screaming....is EXHAUSTING!!! Add to that the fact that I'm moving (in less than two weeks) and have to pack by myself.....while entertaining two kids!!! Needless to say, its been rough these passed three weeks. (even more so since the three of us each got the flu!! I had it so bad I couldn't get out of bed and had to get an IV & two bags of fluids!!!) Maybe I can take a vacation when G gets home!!! (a girl can dream, right?? Lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment