Friday, April 29, 2011

Ultrasound... the count is in!

Just returned form our (baby count)u/s. I am very happy to report that ONE baby is growing in there!! His heart beat was at 114. It was amazing. Although G was not able to make the appt bc of work, Kiwi and my parents were all able to be in the room and see and hear our newest addition!! :) We are currently 6w3d along, and are due 12/19/11.

I go back in 2 weeks for another u/s. Feels weird to do that bc last time I "graduated" to my OBGYN after my first u/s. (I think it was bc we lived nearly 3 hours away from the RE.)

Yesterday G and I celebrated 4 years of wedded bless. Tonight we are going to Medieval Times, and my parents took Kiwi for the entire night. (Too bad I have to wait until 8 weeks along before we can DTD. LOL.)

No comments:

Post a Comment