Saturday, July 4, 2015

One step forward...two steps back

I really like IFs RE clinic :) I called on Tuesday to set my initial consult appt. To my surprise, they were able to get me in the next day! The clinic is in downtown LA, so it's pretty far drive...in traffic. I met with a doctor who went over all my medical history with me, gave me the low down on the process (which I knew) and then started testing. I had a pap done, blood drawn and a another screening test where they insert a catheter, inject solution to inflate the cervix, and then take pics.(I forget the medical name.) I was told that everything looked good. So, we are one step forward!! I call on CD1 and go in CD2 to start my mock transfer/cycle. However, I found out on Tuesday that the egg donor the IFs choose was not approved. :( So, they are back at square one again...looking for a donor. Hopefully they'll find an approved one soon...so we can do transfer as soon as mock cycle and my clearance is done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment