Monday, July 20, 2015

Onto mock cycle...surrogacy journey

Yesterday I went into the RE to start my mock cycle. This is the last thing needed for this RE to medically clear me to be IFs GS. I start taking estrace, then progesterone, then I'll have a biopsy done on cd19. (I will have to make two additional trips to the RE.) Hopefully this all goes wonderfully and we'll have clearance w/in the first week or so of August! I did also hear from my SCM that IFs may have found another potential ED (egg donor.) This one just did a donor cycle, so she'll have to wait until Sept./Oct. time to do another cycle. Ideally, if everything came back good with the mock cycle, we could transfer (do ivf) Aug. or Sept. So, this only potentially pushes things back an additional month. It would be great to transfer by October. :)Once I get the med clear from RE, I move into the contract stage with IFs.

No comments:

Post a Comment