Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Merry Christmas everybody! I hope you have a great day!

We had a very nice evening with family tonight. Delicious food, fun games, nice gifts and great family bonding time. Kiwi made out like a bandit. Santa has even already stopped by our house!! My goodness the kitchen he brought her is huge and well stocked with food (an entire stocking full, plus some from her Great Aunt and Uncle too) as well as a few pots and dishes. I really hope she loves it as much as I think she will.

Tomorrow is going to be an early day. Waking up to see what Santa brought, then exchanging gifts between G, Kiwi and I (as well as opening gifts sent from family and friends from out of the area.) Then, heading over to my parents for a light lunch and gift exchange with my immediate family (minus my brother and brother in law.) After that, heading to my Uncle's for another holiday feast and fun games of bunco!! Fun, fun fun!! I love family time!

Merry Christmas and A Happy New year!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a busy and fun Christmas, we did too.

    We have a few things in common. I also have a baby from IVF and am now doing IVF again to try and have another baby.

    I am also doing PGD. I am doing it because I have Myotonic Dystrophy (a kind of muscular dystrophy) and don't want my future baby to inherit it.

    Best of luck with your PGD and I hope you have a good 2011.

    Shona (from ICLW)

    ReplyDelete