Monday, December 27, 2010

Farewell ICLW and HAppy New Year!!

As I will be heading to Vegas tomorrow to visit with my Grandmother and Great Grandmother, I thought I'd say goodbye to ICLW now. (I did all my comments for tomorrow today.)

It was fun to "meet" new people. I am happy that so many people came to see what I and my blog are all about. I actually have some followers now. :D Welcome friends. I have also in turn found some new blogs to follow as well. I don't know if I will participate in any more ICLW in the future though. I seemed to have put my foot in my mouth when leaving a very well intentioned comment on someones post asking for advice. (Not what I had intended to do in the least.) I feel so awful about that, that I don't want to offend anyone else, so I will thik about it next month and see if it is something I want to do then. (That is what is hard about writing on the Internet. You don't really know the person you are talking to, nor they you. Plus, they can't hear the way you are saying the words you are trying to say. So, the tone can be taken wrong.) I'm a people pleaser, and don't like drama.

But, all and all, it was a fun experience.

I doubt I'll be posting again before the new year.....so, Happy New Year!!!! See you all next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment