Saturday, December 25, 2010

Oh, what a wonderful day!!

Had such an amazing day!! Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday Jesus!!

Knew it would be rough on Kiwi today. She went to bed later than normal last night bc of the Christmas Eve festivities at our house. Then, we had to wake her up today, earlier than normal. (I let her wake up on her own every day. Lately she's been getting up between 9:30 and 10 AM.) Poor thing didn't want to get up. She was so fussy. However, as soon as I said that Santa had come, she perked right up. Quick diaper change, then downstairs we went to go check out what Santa brought!! It was so amazing to see her face when she saw her kitchen!!! She LOVED it!!! She played in it, in fact we had to pry her away from it to get ready to go. Not even the promise of seeing her favorite people (Grammie and Grandpa,) would make her budge.

Traffic was unbelievably good today. We arrived early to my parents house, even after leaving late. Got more wonderful gifts, we are so spoiled!! Then a yummy lunch before heading to my Uncle's. More great food and amazing family time. Kids opened their gifts, then came Bunco time!! (Oh my goodness, Kiwi was awful during the day. No nap, as my Uncle's event started right at nap time. She was exhausted! Poor thing was too fussy.) I won again at Bunco.....don't clap too loud, it was for biggest loser AGAIN!! LOL. I lost 14 out of 18 games. Seriously not joining any bunco groups soon. :) My mom won most wins, she won 13 games. It was so fun though, and that is always what matters most.

Kiwi went straight to bed, G is watching tv, and I am here. Relaxing, and trying to catch up on my ICLW comments! Hope you all had a great Christmas!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day! Merry Christmas! ICLW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely day. Steve, Dexter and I had a great day too. It was Dexter's first Christmas where he was old enough to understand what was going on. He loved opening presents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds crazy. I always swear when we have kids that I'm not doing the whole run around like a crazy family, but I have a feeling there's no getting around it! Glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad to here you had a great holiday!!! I hope you got lots of pictures for a good memory book!
    I love taking pictures of my Niece who is 1 years old. I get so much joy watching her really truly enjoy the moment! This is one reason why I want to have a child!!

    ReplyDelete