Friday, February 18, 2011

Still waiting...so here's some ABC's of me

Still waiting on AF!!!! My boobs hurt (and have for a few days,) I have been bitchy (for a week now) and crampy (for the past few days.) I feel like I've started, only to run to the bathroom and be disappointed!! WTF!!!

So, as I wait, here's something interesting to do....and for you to learn more about me.

(A) Age: 30

(B) Bed Size: Queen (which is just way too small for G, I and the 2 cats and one of our dogs.)

(C) Chore You Hate: All of them!! Folding clothes....I guess

(D) Dogs? 2, Shiloh Michael (who's about 8 yrs old) and Avery Lynn (who's about 2)

(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: toothbrush

(F) Favorite Color: green, aqua

(G) Gold or Silver? Silver


(H) Height: about 5'2

(I) Instruments You Play: I played the sax in jr high

(J) Job Title: SAHM

(K) Kids: Kiwi, my ivf miracle....baby #2 hopefully oh the way soon

(L) Live: Born and raised in Southern California

(M) Mom's Name: Kristi

(N) Nicknames: too many. Kimbo is popular

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? had to stay overnight due to a bad reaction to the meds during my tube removal surgery....and 2 nights when I had Kiwi

(P) Pet Peeves: way too many to list. Racist or bigots

(Q) Quote from a Movie: not my fav, but I've watched this movie so much lately "Better out than in" from Shrek

(R) Right or Left Handed? Righty


(S) Siblings: 2 younger and 2 bro in law, 1 almost bro in law, 1 sis in law

(T) Time You Wake Up? 10 am is when I get out of bed

(U) Underwear: bikini briefs

(V) Vegetable You Dislike: asparagus

(W) What Makes You Run Late: everything. I am naturally late all the time. LOL

(X) X-Rays: Too many to list.


(Y) Yummy Food You Make: I've made some great chocolate peanut bitter cakes

(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Oh, too many. Monkeys, lions, bears, elephants, giraffes

Hopefullu I'll have news tomorrow!!! Have a good weekend all

No comments:

Post a Comment