Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm exhausted!!!!!!!!!!! Today's appt.

This cycle is kicking my butt!! I am so sore and completely exhausted. I want to go nap, hide under the covers for the rest of the day. (Do you think G will go for that? LOL.)

Well, "Wand-a" was her usual pushy, mean self. LOL. The doc saw no cyst in my right ovary today, good thing. He said that I have 5 eggs on each ovary, so we should expect at least 10 eggs at ER. He said that 10 is "ok." I had 14 last time, but he reminded me that I am older now. I'm nervous bc we were told that if we didn't make that many embryos, they could choose not to test (pgd.) Last time we had 14 eggs, and 7 embryos. I'm so nervous now that we'll get only 5 embryos. Which will lower our chances of boy embryos!!! I'm just worried, but I know that this is all out of my hands.

I go back on Friday for another u/s and bw appt.

No comments:

Post a Comment