Monday, March 28, 2011

(pull that) TRIGGER (shot)

So, my appt today put my mind at ease. My RE told me that he is certain that we'll get at least 10 eggs. However, he believes that only 8 will be of good quality. I feel better!

I am all set for ER on Weds. morning at 10 am!!!! I will do my Trigger shots tonight (still waiting to hear if I do one or both) at 11:30 pm. G is the one that gives me my shots, so it is going to be a rough time. He wakes up at 2 am, so he is in bed before 8 pm. So, I'll have to wake him up. He is NOT a good person to wake up. There is kicking, screaming and many more awful things....that he doesn't recall doing. LOL. I may just have to suck it up and do the shot myself. However, I just don't think I can mentally do it.

I am planning on staying at my parents Tues and Weds nights. (As they live closer. Plus, I'll need all the help I can with watching Kiwi after the ER.) So, I probably won't be able to get online and update until I am home Thurs. night. (Same applies to my 2-3 days of bed rest after ET.) Sorry if I go MIA for a little while. I will update as soon as I am able to.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about quiet blogging times. We all will have to be patient for the news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. was it painful? they scare me..:( it was worth it though right?!!!

    ReplyDelete