Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fablulous uterus!!

So, mid cycle u/s done. CHECK!!! That was awful and painful, ouch! I wish sometimes my RE was a she and not a he. That way maybe he'd be a little more gentle. I felt violated. LOL.

He said that I have a fabulous uterus and that it is perfect! Great news!! He then showed me my "one egg for the month." (His words.) We had a talk about my prolactin levels. He let me decide if I wanted to go on treatment now, wait and do nothing, or test again today. I choose treatment. So, I have a prescription for Dostinex.

I now for wait AF again!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous uterus! What a complement.

    Bet it's exactly what you wanted to hear though.

    I once was told I had a shiny cervix! The things we find out in our attempts to get pregnant. I have no idea if a shiny cervix is a good thing or not.

    Shona

    ReplyDelete